avatars
SHIBA DOG(SHIBADOG) as one of the top blockchain service providers in the BSC ecosystem
is making great innovation for the highly demaned Dapp and infrastructure services.
SHIBADOG Pre-Sale
SHIBA DOG is a decentralized, community-driven Meme Token, fair launched in BSC. It's a decentralized community experiment. At the time of launch
SHIBADOG Pre-Sale
community
SHIBA DOG (SHIBA DOG):
community
SHIBA DOG (SHIBADOG) Decentralized token:
SHIBA DOG (SHIBADOG) is a decentralized, community-driven Meme Token, fair launched in BSC. It's a decentralized community experiment. 58% of the tokens will be burned and the remaining 42% of the tokens will be made available to the liquidity pool and locked forever after the SHIBADOG sale ends. Everyone has to buy on PancakeSwap and on GATE.IO,BINANCE, which means developers don't have more ownership than anyone else in the world.
staking
SHIBADOG burning time is divided into 4 phases:
We burn SHIBADOG 10% of trades to achieve token deflation, 5% of which will be returned to the liquidity pool Recommended trading slippage is 10% on trading. Have fun with SHIBADOG!
transactions
SHIBADOG BLOKCHAIN
To make the blockchain services and applications user-friendly, we launched SHIBA DOG(SHIBADOG). SHIBA DOG(SHIBADOG) has many practical and useful tools, such as one-click token generator, LP value query, and Token Multi-Transfer, making it as easy-to-use and as convenient as possible for blockchain users.
tipping
SHIBA DOG(SHIBADOG)
SHIBA DOG(SHIBADOG), made for enterprise users. It builds a data bridge between DEX and CEX in a safe and efficient manner by connecting the deterministic blockchain with off-chain data, such as the transaction data of the centralized exchange, in real time, satisfying the security requirements of the rapid expansion of blockchain applications.
Welcome to SHIBA DOG (SHIBADOG) BEP20
payments
ELaunch your own BEP20 TOKEN by using SHIBA DOG (SHIBADOG) or BNB.Then pay the creation fee, and your BEP20 token will be launched on BSC instantly.Your launching BEP20 token will be VERIFIED on bscscan with CODE PUBLICATION. No safety issues you should concern,We will burn SHIBADOG 54% to list GATE.IO,BINANCE on DECEMBER 1, 2021
SHIBADOG Token Distribution
SHIBA DOG (SHIBADOG) burns represent market capitalization for the lifetime of the project - no more SHIBADOG tokens can be minted.
SHIBADOG Pre-Sale
SHIBADOG
SHIBADOG Pre-Sale
SHIBADOG Token Supply and Distribution
Proceeds from the token sale will be used to fund the continued development of the platform, and kickstart our marketing efforts.
Total Token Supply 800,000,000,000,000 SHIBADOG
Pre-Sale and Airdrop Allocation 240,000,000,000,000 SHIBADOG (30% of Total Token Supply)
Token Type BEP20
Token Distribution Immediately after purchase
Pre-sale end date October 20, 2021
LISTING GATE.IO,BINANCE DECEMBER 1, 2021
CONTRACT: 0x8239261458d22bd909c7796257f3ecc001753293
Join the SHIBADOG group on Telegram
Claim And Hold
SHIBADOG
Read the SHIBADOG Token contract security audit
59
Days
02
Hours
07
Min
25
Sec
October 20, 2021 Listing Pancakeswap exchange after presale end,LISTING GATE.IO,BINANCE on DECEMBER 1, 2021

(*) Rate Sale: 0.01 BNB = 50,000,000 SHIBADOG

(*) Rate Sale: 1 BNB = 5,000,000,000 SHIBADOG

(*) 1 SHIBADOG = 0.0001$ Listing PancakeSwap

(*) 1 SHIBADOG = 0.01$ Listing GATE.IO,BINANCE

(*) We will burn SHIBADOG 54% to list GATE.IO,BINANCE on DECEMBER 1, 2021

(*) Minium buy 0.01 BNB - 15 BNB

(*) Your friends who buy through your link receive 100% commission.

Refer your friends and claim bobus

(*) Referral friend claim 5,000,000 SHIBADOG (~ 500 $)

(*) You receive 5,000,000 SHIBADOG (~ 500 $)

(*) Refferral no limit bonus